Thursday, October 13, 2016

IndieCade and Steam Greenlight Progress

I'm in LA for IndieCade!

Super excited. Will take many pictures and post them for your perusal.

----

Open Sorcery is currently 37% of the way to the Top 100 on Steam Greenlight.

It has:
314 'Yes' Votes
343 'No' Votes.

I was discouraged when I first saw all the "nos", but algorithmically they apparently mean a lot less than the "yeses" so I am no longer discouraged.

I will probably need to break 3,000 yes votes to get on steam, which is a tall order, but I'm confident we'll get there eventually. May take a while, but I'm thinking I'm probably going to be making games like this for the rest of my life, so I don't mind playing the long game.

Please consider voting if you haven't:

Open Sorcery Steam Page

Otherwise, have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment