Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Quick Break

The first large area in Sea++ is finished and with my alpha testers.

Here are some of the things they have said to me.

----

"I mean, I fixed the gardener, and took the memory, getting 1 life, which I used to heal the octopus."

"Someday I'll hate myself enough to solve 1000 crosswords to save the selkie that I accidentally made hate me via calling them out on their bitterness."

"I want you to know I am having an actual moral dilemma here on whether or not to kill this asshole."

----

I love my alpha testers.

I am taking a short break from working on Sea++ to write an articles, do a little freelance work, and work on a project I'm making with Josh Harrison.

It's called EMERGENT and we'll put out more details when it's closer to being complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment