Thursday, October 20, 2016

Open Sorcery Schedule

Okay. So I have a lot of things I want to get done in the coming months.

I thought I'd share my plans with all of you so that you know what to expect going forward.

----Active Projects----

Open Sorcery: Port to Steam
Status: Partially Complete
Release Date: Late December
(This may be ambitious, but I'm gonna shoot for it.)

Open Sorcery 2: Sea++
Status: I have the concept.
Release Date: Hopefully maybe about a year from now.

Making Open Sorcery Games an LLC
Status: Started all the balls rolling.
Completion Date: Around November 18th, according to Legal Zoom

Programming for NBC Universal (My day job)
Status: Crazy
Less Crazy Date: November 9th

----October----

Finish attending Meaningful Play Convention.

Recover from two straight weekends of convention travel.

Work very hard at my day job because stuff always gets crazy near elections.

----November----

Continue to work very hard at my day job until November 9th.

Rest for a couple of days.

Get all my ducks in a row about becoming a company and trademarking things.

Start seriously working on the Steam port.

----December----

Month dedicated to Steam Port of Open Sorcery.

Hopefully released in time for Christmas.

Because that would be neat.

----After December----

Open Sorcery 2

Also I have an extremely ambitious idea for Vive.

We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment