Friday, March 6, 2020

Release Date: Winter 2021

I finished another area in Sea++.

I think I've gotten over the middle hump of the project and the end is in sight.

I feel comfortable setting a release date again, so here it is:

Winter 2021

I'm aiming for after the Christmas rush in the quiet months of January and February.

(Not that I really need to worry about market trends. I'm so tiny.)

I'm going to start simultaneously working on promotion.

...

BLEAH

Oh well. Gotta do it. Want people to see my art.

Does anyone know any influencers who like to talk about text-based games?

7 comments:

  1. Hello. I very much enjoyed Open Sorcery and have been looking forward to more from you. I heard about your game Open Sorcery on the Co-Optional Podcast, a streamer by the name of Jessie Cox was talking about it. You might try reaching out to him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, did you mean winter 2020 january 2021? of winter 2021 january 2022

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try asking Blue Bottle games who their publisher is, I know they do this sort of stuff.... Ask Failbetter how they advertise, they entirely revolve around this kind of stuff

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. Great work https://www.miuiupdates.com/2021/03/miui-13-update.html?m=4

    ReplyDelete