On the technical side, I finished up saving and fixed a few bugs. I'm actively working on an iOS issue that impacts saving.
On the (WAY more interesting) content side, I've planned out all the additions I want to make:
* An extra day with a new spirit to find.
* New options if you have specific combinations of motives/matters.
* You can find and attack the final boss early.
* Sarah and Janet can become friends.
* Toby and Pyreworm can become friends.
* You can summon Schrodinger's cat.
* You can have a riddle contest with Titania.
I did a lot of internal work. No new content, but code and game-experience improvements.
Open Sorcery is so large it kind of breaks Twine--there are so many passages the online utility has trouble rendering them. I improved on this in 16W2KaV@McD by reloading single nodes for long, no-choice sequences, incrementing a variable. It makes the UI a lot easier to manage. I converted a lot of OS' sequences to this style.
I implemented a Speed Run mode--a mode that skips the majority of the text, jumping directly to significant decisions. This is intended to help people replay the game without having to click a lot. (It also makes my debugging easier.)
I'm currently wrestling with implementing a more elaborate save system. It's irritatingly hard, I think mostly because my brain isn't really recovered from my 14 hour days during the election.
To go with all of this technical stuff, I have a visual treat. The image that will be representing OS on Steam: